Sunday, May 23, 2010

Last Supper

We are not speaking to each other
had a huge fight a few days ago and the tension is thick
I have had enough!
I came home early, showered, dressed in a white cotton dress. The fabric is see-through
No drawers
I prepare his favourite meal
Put a few bottles of his favourite beer on ice
I hear the keys in the door
I know he can smell the aroma of baked salmon down the hall
He enters the house, greets me with a whispered hello.
The last few evenings the greeting was a grunt.
He walks towards the bedroom, I let him know dinner will be ready in 10 minutes
10 minutes flat he walks into the dining room
He is showered and dressed in white draw string slacks and t-shirt
No underwear.
We sit, say a prayer over our meal, and begin to eat.
Silence between us
The only noise in the room is the sound of cutlery hitting against each other
he polishes off his plate
Takes two gulps from the Heineken bottle
wipes his mouth with the cloth napkin
places the napkin on the plate
looks at me and says "now it’s time for dessert"
he gets up, pushes the chair back
bends down, goes under the table and crawl towards me
pushes my dress upand starts to eat my pussy
under there he finds my dress and the seat of the chair soaked with my love for him
his tongue is fixated on my clit.
He moves the tip of his tongue
over and over and over and over my clit
I am weak. I beg him to stop, he ignores my plea.
He thrusts his tongue in and out of my pussy like a small prick,
massages the walls of my cat periodically
again I plead with him to let me go
he muffles “NO!”
He licks and licks and licks and licks
and then he blows.
A wave of passion consumes my body
I explode all in his mouth.
I am wasted.
He pushes the chair back with me in it
he is so strong
he comes from under the table
lays his head on my lap
and whispers "I am sorry and I love you."

2 comments:

  1. All of a sudden I feel like picking a fight...I Love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks down at me
    Heavy-lidded eyes peeking through that black and brown mane
    She murmurs,
    “I love you too – and I am sorry”
    There in the soft after-dinner glow
    Her taste on my lips
    My head in her lap
    Heat beneath my cheek
    Her chest heaving

    I love her fiercely.

    Rising
    I devour her mouth
    Full, ripe, juicy
    Both sets delicious
    O what a meal she is for a man
    And what an appetite I have for her.
    Lifting her she protests softly
    “Noooooooo”
    She can barely stand
    But having her stand isn’t what I have in mind
    Away with the chairs, the plates, the cutlery
    The only things needed now are the table’s sturdy legs.
    She wraps her thighs around my waist and hooks her ankles together
    Pushing down against my hips
    Climbing me.
    The dress’s straps drop like her inhibitions
    Like the sweet sweat dripping off us both
    One ripe nipple tastes the air
    An instant before I welcome it home
    “Oooooooooo”
    Gripping my ears she bucks hard against me
    And that does it right there.
    Lifting her up and off me
    Turning her around
    Over the edge of the table
    Raising the white, soaked, see-through cotton
    Up under her arms
    Braced
    Palms, elbows, knees and toes
    Flexed knees and toes.
    Laid out there before me
    O what a complete feast for a man
    A man who hungers for her;
    Spirit, heart, soul and flesh
    Blood and bone,
    Dreams and flaws
    I hunger for all of her.
    Cold bottle across my forehead
    Chilly droplets down her back
    Her hissed sharp intake of breath
    Unties the drawstrings and drops all limits between us.
    My hands like that cotton gripping her hips
    Low in her throat,
    “You’re going to make me ruin the finish on this table”

    O and how

    We go back to not speaking to each other
    Words simply cannot keep up.

    Tension’s back too, but of a different flavour
    I can feel her ache for me to enter her
    Or is that my ache to be in her
    O hell, what does it matter
    Time to tuck in.
    I’d planned to start off slow
    But that first burst of heat
    Of sweet...
    The best laid plans of lions and men
    No mice here in the big cat’s den.
    Her head down, mine thrown back
    Time, thought and talk are all lost to the language
    Of motion
    Each hot sticky stroke saying how many times
    I’d almost admitted I was wrong
    I’d almost picked up the phone at work just to hear her voice
    I’d almost just called a time out.
    But saying too just how much what she had said had hurt
    And disappointed
    And rocked me.
    In and out
    Over and
    Over and

    She makes me curse
    Splitting the air so that I don’t split her
    In two
    Right up the middle
    Pounding like all of the thoughts over these last few days
    Like the headache that seemed to fill up my whole world
    I fill her up like
    I was a piece of her left in her mother’s womb

    Wet sounds in the dark
    Table creaking slightly
    My pants or hers?
    She moans for sure
    I can see them steaming the air.
    Longer
    Deeper
    Stronger
    Faster
    Her right leg up along the edge of the table
    I prop mine in the chair for greater leverage
    This
    This
    Is forgiveness.
    Two backs bent, giving ground, flexed
    Reaching out to reconcile
    Her hold on me tightens
    Squeezes
    Milks every confession out of me
    How I’ve missed her, though I saw her every night
    How alone I felt, though I woke up next to her every morning
    How I love make-up sex
    Un-made-up morning sex
    Early/late/no lunch sex
    Wake-me-up-at-2-in-the-a.m. sex
    Eyes making four across a room sex

    My arms up and under her hips now
    Pulling her back on me as I thrust
    Rocking my head up between her walls before I plunge in
    With a bit of a twist
    Ripples power through her entire 6 foot frame
    I lose myself in the music of her body
    I’m pretty sure one of us sings out.
    The neighbour’s glass window shatters.
    The wall between us comes tumbling down.

    Our soreness for the next few days will be delicious.

    ReplyDelete